Tuesday, March 1, 2011

post cards, wheels and front ends


I got 35 of these cards from Tedd today. He is opening up a museum in New york on April 16th. There are hundreds of bikes there, unfortunately I will not make it to the grand opening. Mail me a s.a.s.e. at the shops address, and I will send you out one of these post cards that give you a discount on admission. Wish I could be there for the big grand opening, but I have other plans in April.


Ray mounted the tires on the 65 today. They turned out great. We should have a roller sometime this weekend.



I got Paul's 37 fork for straightening today. Check out the lack of reinforcements on the fender tabs. Our 37 is like this too. His serial number is 193x. This is pretty cool detail, and is the latest 37 that I have seen this fork on.

No comments:

Post a Comment