Tuesday, March 22, 2011

55 and 65 panheads

The handlebars on Jason's 65 were very loose and squishy so we replaced the rubber insert bushings. They are supposed to stick out .625 from the bottom of the tree.

we finished up cleaning the parkerizing. it turned out really nice. Our oven broke half way through the batch last week and we had to get a new oven. I am surprised that it held on as long as it did. I don't really think that they were designed to be run on high for eight hours straight.

Ray and I are working on Ed's 55. This should be a roller in the next few days.

Here are some of the parts for it. This bike is going to be sweet. It will be atomic blue with black hard bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment