Wednesday, March 9, 2011

knucklehead pics


I put the vent and return lines on Andy's 47 last night. They look great.


I spent two hours last night trying to get some original horns to work. No matter what I did, I couldn't make them work. My dad came out this morning and spent a half hour on it and it was fixed. He is so damn sharp. I am very lucky to have him for helping me out on projects.



Here is a repro 41 and 42 front brake lever perch. I looked for an original one for the last two years and could not find one, so I pulled the original one off my dad's 41 and made some copies. This is a terrible business decision, because at the most I will probably sell two of them, but I have them for the bikes that need them. I have to look at the big picture in cases like this.



here is the side profile. I still have to sand down the parting line and polish it, but this piece is almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment