Monday, February 28, 2011

and the band plays on


I had an amazing trip down south. I met a lot of new friends, saw a lot of nice scenary and architecture and was submerged into a new culture that I knew nothing about. While I was on a whirlwind vacation, the shop kept moving. My dad and ray went to Fremont and jesse held the fort down. Here is a pic of Randy's 52 fender that Mike finished up. This turned out really well.


We got our cad plating and chrome back for the 65 shocks. They look really nice all detailed out and ready to mount. This bike is going to be so nice.



Here is the motor mount for the 50 wr case that I still have to machine.




These are wheel rings that I got from Kevin Baas for my daddy's 53. This bike is going to be so neat with chrome sheet metal and wheel covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment