Monday, February 7, 2011

misc.


my friend Jack sent me this neat picture that he took. It is a limited edition print! He only shoots with real 35 mm film and all his pictures are in black and white. google jack 1340 and check out his work


Here is the back side. I guess this is seven out of twenty. I love getting neat stuff from other countries. thanks jack



Ray made some great progress on the 52 today, the fender and handlbars are on for good! should have the front brake and wheel on tomorrow! wooo hooo!




after everybody left the shop my dad and I put the chrome tank on andy's bike to see what it would look like. I think it looks pretty amazing, but i have had a chrome tank fetish lately. What do you think andy? it isn't to late to send your 47 tanks to the plater. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment