Wednesday, February 16, 2011

grinding shirts and paint.


I roughed in doug's 36 case this morning. This is about as close as i can get it with out the weld being milled down flush with the case.


I am going to south america for a week on sunday to hang out with some harlistas, I called up my good friend Ed from York PA and asked if I could have some shirts to give to the guys that are taking Mike and I around site seeing. As always he hooked me up. I love the motor company



I spent the morning laying out oil tank decals with mike. I was also able to pick up some nice black paint. Here are the fork legs for Jim's 39. This bike is in the next batch of bikes.




Here is the frame. It looks like candy, he does such a good job.

1 comment:

  1. Have a good time with the Harlistas. Keep us informed about your travels. Tim

    ReplyDelete