Friday, December 31, 2010

neat brochures


I spent an hour looking at our old literature box. This is from the 1930 Harley brochure. I love this picture. We have a neat box with all sorts of letters, brochures, parts books for ace, henderson excelsior, indian, harley and a bunch of british bikes. I like to check them out and relax and think about all of the people that looked at them from time to time. I will try to post neat pics of the stuff from time to time. I love old are work.


check out the muffs



Useful winter riding accessories from indian




HEre is a letter from indian that was in the box of literature.





WOW! this is eighty year old proof that Indian knew that their product did not compare to harley davidson. I am amazed, this letter proves it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment