Tuesday, December 21, 2010

motor and transmissionsss oh man


HEre is a cool pic of John's 48 head before the pan cover went on. I am still messing with my camera and trying to figure out how to use the thing. I can build bikes out of thousands of pieces, but have trouble figuring out electronics!


HEre it is all finished up, well almost, still have to put the manifold, carb and circuit breaker on. I love 48s with silver cylinders.



HEre is a 38 transmission that Ray got the gears in and shifter forks timed. the kicker arm is off getting painted, which makes me feel a little better about not having tapped the hole for the filler plug yet. should be done nextweek. check out the neat kicker cover. these are pretty rare and hard to find.




these are the next two transmissions, the one on the left is for a 47 bobber and the one on the right is for a 48. should have the gears installed over the next two days! lots of excitng stuff going on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment