Monday, August 22, 2011

fair pictures and shop stuff

Brittney and I went to the fair for a few hours this weekend. Here are some pictures from some crazy ride that spun us upside down. I used to really enjoy the fair rides, but after six or seven rides, I was feeling pretty sick. I think that I am getting old. It was bound to happen sooner or later.


There were all sorts of animals to check out. Most of them are raised by farm kids, and then shown at the fair every year.



I thought this sheep with a ski mask looked like he was about to rob a liquor store.


Here is a picture of a .250 ball bearing from the kj motor that I am working on. Check out how it is eroding. Luckily the races were still good, so I just have to replace the balls.


I spent the morning working on Jim's 39, I got the overhead oil line soldered up and ready for plating. The carb and manifold are on for good, now I can start hooking up cables.


It looks like a real motor now! Bit by bit.


Here's a blurry picture of Eric's 39 motor. It is all ready for delivery.



No comments:

Post a Comment