Tuesday, August 2, 2011

39 el pictures

My dad has been picking away at Eric's 39 motor. It is almost finished. Jim's is up next and should be done pretty quickly. This motor is so sweet.

I got the back end of the bike all sorted out and finished up, except for the dang washers under the center stand mounting bolts. It always seems like there is one little part that you have to order.



NOS horn button and dimmer switch. I love the feeling of stock Harley switches. They are so nice, no one has been able to come up with a good usable reproduction of either of them.


Check out the original battery flags and black painted fender straps.



I sorted out all of the front brake stuff too. I still have to run the inner cable, but that is relatively easy.



check out the 38 to 41 lug nuts. They have a little groove cut in them an eighth of an inch from where the taper starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment