Tuesday, November 30, 2010

KNUCKLEHEADDDDDD!!!!! and label makers


Ray is putting together a 3speed reverse transmission, this is the little gear that makes the bike go back wards. This transmission is being built in a reproduction case. There was too much end play in the spot that this gear goes, so I had to make up a thrust washer to space it closer to the main drive gear. This was the only modification that was needed to use the repro case.


Here is a motor for a 47 that we are doing for a customer. The heads were leaking and the customer wanted it detailed out, so we did everything but split the cases.

HEre are all of the gears and oil pump installed

Cam cover--check!

Tanya made me lunch to take to work. I figured it was a good opportunity to try out our new label maker. I think that my sandwich is safe from being eaten by anyone but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment