Friday, November 26, 2010

knuck motors, etc...


I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Here is a pic of a really neat minneapolis that I took while traveling for the holiday. My friend Bryan is building it to sell. Let me know if you would like his contact info. This bike is amazing!


HEre is a 46 fl that my daddy just mounted the carb on and finished up.



here is a customer's 46 motor before he sent it to us. It was outside in a field for fifty years and was frozen solid. We had to do a lot of case repair to this motor and deal with a lot of pitted up nasty parts. IT was a difficult engine to rebuild, but was well worth the effort.




Here is pete's motor almost finished. Still have to do the circuit breaker, but it is in a lot better shape now.

1 comment:

  1. You guys really did an amazing job with this.

    Love your frends build and hope someone down south picks it up so I may have a chance to see it sometime - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete