Monday, June 28, 2010

J and P pictures part 2


Here is a pic of me with John, he started j and p cycles thirty years ago with his wife jill and grew the business into the number one aftermarket mail order business. I first met him when I was a hyperactive add eight or nine year old. He has always been a nice guy and I am lucky to call him my friend.


Here is a pic of the fifty three outside with the 46 that we built for auto gem Tom. It is so neat to see tom out riding his bike. When Marcus and I first rolled into town we went to the americ inn to meet up with some friends and the bike was out in the parking lot. It makes me so happy to see bikes that we built being used! Thanks tom!



Here is a pic of me ringing my gloves out and getting ready to leave Anamosa. It just started pouring when we rolled into town at eight am.




Here is a pic that I took of Markus on his 98 heritage springer. I remember seeing these bikes when they first came out and thinking they were the coolest things. I was so excited about how nice the horn covers looked. They were so much closer to an old cover from the thirties or forties when compared to reproduction ones. I remember ordering three of them when I was 12 lol, why wasn't I playing baseball like normal kids.




Here are all of the bugs on my windshield. Over all I had an amazing weekend of hanging out with good friends, looking at old bikes, putting break in miles on, and relaxing. Things have been getting really crazy at the shop lately and I forgot how much fun old bikes are.



No comments:

Post a Comment