Friday, June 11, 2010

DB 36!!!!!!!!!!!


Well my dad, neil, Sheldon and I worked late into the night to get this bike done. I was up until three, and woke up right at six to finish it up. We worked hard and got everything together, filled it with gas, and the darn right petcock leaks like a siv. It will only take a couple hours to fix so that isn't to big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. I am very happy with how it turned out and can't wait to ride it!


WHOA! this bike is very nice. I am sending out one of our new rear header pipes to get chrome plated for this bike. the one that is on it now is the only part that isn't up to snuff. That is an original aircleaner! HOly moly!



This is how a dash should fit up against the tank. That seam is perfect. take notes!




WHOA man o man o man. This bike makes me speechless. I have to get the early shift pivot bolt cad plated still. I love the color of these decals. They have a really nice deep gold color! The paint and body work is flawless on this beast thanks to the world renowned Larry Medwig! Thanks Larry for making our hillbilly farmer fixing look nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment