Tuesday, December 8, 2009


Jesse and I started to work on this 49 today. The rear fender needed a little repair, so we pulled it off.

Somebody cut the chainguard insert out, so we are going to weld in a different one from another fender and paint it to match. The bike has a lot of other details that need to be gone over as well. It should be a fun project.

I showed up at work early this morning and mounted Tim's exhaust. We just got it back from the painter, and the safest spot to store it was on the bike!

Here are a couple sets of panheads that my daddy has to finish up. They are ready to go together! One set is for a 65 and the other set is for a 48. They are so different from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment