Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TY 46 update


About a year ago I cast up some 41 42 squashed birds. Tim bought a set from me last month and fit them to his fenders. The plan is to parkerize them and paint the inside line. It will look a lot classier than it sounds. I am really excited about Tim's 46, he isn't too concerned about making a correct 46, he is cherry picking the best looking parts from all different years and putting them on his bike.


Here is his handlebar set up. Check out the black 36 steering dampner lever, I don't think I will ever see another black one on a bike. It is pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. I see that Elvis inspired him to run hollywood bars! Cool..are those OEM or repop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it either!! Hope all of you are doing well..sure do miss you guys and girl (Mara) LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete