Thursday, April 22, 2010

christmas in april


There are two really cool things in this picture. 1. Our new knucklehead cases that we got in the mail. The fellow that I bought them from said they were 40 cases, but when they showed up today I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they were 41 fl cases. Which is awesome since we don't need another 40. The second cool thing in this picture is my foot, please notice that I am wearing sandals which is great for south dakota. Life is good in the 605


Typical break in the left case and motor mount repairs. UH OH the gene rater mount is missing, I wonder where I could find one of those??? lol



Matched cases woo hoo. These cases were a fair price and I didn't really ask the fellow for too many details since I was so happy to get them. I really lucked out so this is a great deal!!!!!!!!




I spent the rest of the day straightening a 37 frame and welding this late 47 together. Check out this link to see it coming together. I should have it done by the end of the weekend!http://oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com/2010/03/frame-pics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment