Friday, June 17, 2011

thai food, shootings, and 42 knuckleheads

Brittney and I had some thai food while we were in Des Moines last weekend. It was pretty good food. I would eat there again.While we were eating, somebody got shot at the barber shop next door to the Thai food place. I have never been that close to a crime scene. What are the odds?


I am chipping away at Don's 42. He decided that he wanted to run 12 volt electrics on the bike, since he plans to ride it and wear it out. I have to change out the generator and light bulbs.



We got the seat and saddlebags from Worsham Castle the other day. They turned out amazing. Michael is a true craftsman. Check him out if you need leather work done.



I hope to fire this bike up in the next 10 to 20 days. I can't wait to ride it.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt: If you or your Dad want any photos of my 42FL, let me know. (My avatar is of my '41 that we built around Tim "Granny" Scoggins' cases). And that is a beaut of a '42 ya'll are working on... LC fm SC

    ReplyDelete