Friday, August 21, 2009

Ole's 39 EL

Here is a pic of one of my heros--Ole from Sioux falls. I have known ole since I was in 1st grade. He is a great guy. I always thought he was the coolest because he had a knucklehead that he rode the piss out of. I thought about him a bunch while I was out on my knucklehead this summer. He was cruising around on his 39 six days ago and a Mazda ran a stop sign and ole ran into him going 60 mph. This bike is messed up!!! I can't believe that he is up walking around. He broke two vertebrate and bruised his junk. I am so glad that he is ok.
Here is what a front wheel looks like after hitting a mazda. Ole said that he hit the rear wheel of the truck and actually made the truck spin around 180 degrees.

Whoa!!!





Check out the rear leg, I am so glad that he is ok. Ole is one of the nicest guys that you could ever meet. I love him like I love my family. I can't wait to see him back on the road next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment