Monday, May 11, 2009

harley knucklehead riding pics!!!!


My daddy and I worked on getting the bikes ready for our open house trip today. After work we rode into Aberdeen to eat, I took some neat pics, I figured you guys would enjoy them.


This is our original paint 41, this bike had 7,500 miles on it when we bought it. The fenders are not original paint, but the tanks are. This bike is untouched. The muffler on this bike is one of the ones we used as a sample when we were making our reproductions. It is nice to have it back on the bike.

The saddlebags on this bike are late 41-42, I make the shields for them, I used one of the ones off this bike for a pattern. These bags were flat as a pancake when we got the bike!




Here is a pic of my 36, this bike sure rides down the road straight! I love this bike sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment