Sunday, February 22, 2009

finished 46 exhaust

Here is a pic of the finished product, They are nice and clean, all of the brackets are pretty well hidden.
Here is the straight on shot, this is the first exhaust that I have ever made. I just used pieces from old drag pipes that my dad has had around the shop for a long time. I think that it turned out really nice, it took a lot of time.

Here is the bracket that I made for the top pipe, it is 3/16 thick, and drilled and tapped for a 5/16-24 bolt.

Here is the mount before I welded it to the pipe. The spacer goes through the top hole for the sidecar mount in the axle stay. It is shoulder is .750 and .150 long. The main section's diameter that goes through the hole is .585 and 1.000 long. It has a .315 hole that goes through the center of it. This is a good set up, and I will probably use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment