Monday, March 24, 2014

65flh ride report


I have finally been getting the opportunity to ride Jason's. 65.  This bike is awesome.  I know that I am supposed to be a rigid frame guy but this bike has kind of made me think about getting a half frame bike someday.  The bike had a few teething pains and oil leaks to chase down.   It's all sorted now and I'm waiting for another nice weather day to actually ride it again. 

This pic was from the first test run. I have the aircleaner installed and the battery strap too.   I had a problem with the starter relay on the bike, I switched it out with a new one and it still didnt fire right up like I wanted it too.  I put a ground wire on it and it solved the slow starting issue.  The bike just pops right off now.  It is awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment