Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Iacovos pics from our Wauseon Trip


My friend Iacovos from Cyprus flew into Aberdeen and rode to Wauseon with my dad, Neil and Mike last week. I have been friends with Iacovos for a couple months, in one of our conversations, he said his dream was to fly to the US and ride knuckleheads around the states, so I invited him over. We had a nice leisurely ride to Wauseon and an insane ride back to South Dakota. Here is a pic the Iacovos took of a sunset somewhere between aberdeen and Ohio.


Here is a pic of the bikes that we rode to the banquet in Wauseon. The 36 belongs to my friend Doug from Indiana, it is a great bike!
Fresh Eggs!!!


Here is a group photo from the first day, Kevin and J rode to Redwing MN with us, then they went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment