Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stuff that happened while I was out riding bikes

Here is a picture of Paul's 37 case. The generator saddle was missing, so I pulled a mold off of an original case, cast some up, and had it welded back onto the case. This is a pretty difficult repair to spot, and will be indistinguishable once the bike is together and rolling down the road.
We got our head crown nuts and neck cups back from plating .These things are so perfect it is unbelievable. These races always get hammered on originals and now I will be able ro run perfect looking parts with fresh and hard races! Life is good. Here is a pic of the 41 motor installed. This thing is just about ready to be buttoned up and ridden into the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment