Thursday, June 9, 2011

52 ready to ship and off to the road

We got Randy's 52 all dialed in and running like a top. It is getting shipped out today. I never got to ride this bike, since my left hand is still too weak to operate the clutch. It fires right up and my dad gives it his seal of approval, so I guess I will just have to visit Colorado to ride it when my arm is up to the job.

My dad, Brittney and I are headed over to the Saint Paul AMCA meet, then over to the dice party in Des Moines. I hope to see some of you guys there. Jesse will still be around if you need any orders or help.



WIDE LOAD







Unfortunately, the tour pack had to go, since I am carrying miss Brittney. It is a fair trade, I would rather have her come along than the tour pack.




No comments:

Post a Comment