Wednesday, February 22, 2012

fremont bound

My dad, Brittney and I spent the day getting ready for the first AMCA National Meet in Fremont Nebraska this weekend. We are taking Jim's 39 and John's 48 and a few parts orders!!!!. I am so excited to see all of my friends. AMCA people are the best. Hope to see you guys there!

HEre is the detailed out 48, man this bike is spot on. Miss Brittney did an amazing job detailing it out. My dad signed up to help the AMCA out and be the chief judge for a one year trial basis. He will be doing a judging seminar with Assistant Chief Judge Don D on friday. They are going to use this bike. It is the perfect bike, if you would like to learn more about old bikes and are attending fremont, come and hang out, it is going to be a blast.




our work area looks like a pack of life savers



Here is a fuzzy picture of the 39 and the 38, these bikes look so good together.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Found your blog this morning while surfing the internet. :D I'm sure you and your dad had a great time on the 1st AMCA.


    Fender Flares | Bushwacker | Bestops | It's All About Car

    ReplyDelete