Friday, October 23, 2009

Wierd stuff that I saw this week


This is Tim's main drive gear. It is toast. Look at how worn out it is, this is caused by running a belt drive way to tight.


I got the frame and fork for my sears project this week, and I am happy to report that a panhead motor will probably fit in it, just with a little bit of cutting and grinding....

Last night Jesse took a package to ups, the only problem, was that the box that the parts were in was a post office box. I always imagined that people that work at UPS don't get along with post office workers, or fedex people. The last thing that I want is for a box to get discriminated against because it was made by another rival shipping company, so I had jesse wrap it up in newspaper.

Larry sent back some 41 to 46 tanks that he straightened out. They are mint! We haven't received the invoice yet, and I am kind of nervous to see what it cost to spray paint the mullet skeleton onto the tanks..



1 comment:

  1. Please post it i would be interested i have some nice original tanks that could use a little tlc

    ReplyDelete