Sunday, January 20, 2013

The last few days

Jesse and I went over ti Paul's place and helped finish up the wheel ring project. The blanks have been spun up for a year, he's just been super bust doing horizontal milling projects that he couldn't get to them. So Jesse and I went and played shop. It was fun. Jesse cut them down tot he exact o d and sanded out the spinning marks and I ran the okada and milled out the four holes and circular interpolated out te centers. These are exactly like originals. Let me know if you need a set for your bike. I have a few that are not spoken for. Harley and indian sold them through their accessory catalogs before world war two.

I also pulled out the aircleaner die and will punch out a few of those. Paul was thinking about getting rid of the table in the pics and we were able to work out a deal. It's from the thirties and is six feet Lon by two and a half feet wide and three feet tall. It is really cool and was originally used for multiple drill press heads. It probably weighs six hundred pounds!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment