Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's been a straightening kind of week so far

I've been working on straightening out springer forks all week. They are pretty much all done. There were four front legs that didn't make the cut And will end up having to be replaced. Thankfully we make new legs and it's pretty easy to switch them when they are beat up. I'll post some photos when I do the repair

Tonight I put all the tabs in place on Kurt's 36 frame. Tomorrow I'll do the brazing on them so that it looks just like the 36 frames should.

The pictures of the cut apart frame are of grants 38 frame. This is the last 25° frame I have to do for a while so that'll be really nice. It only needs down tubes and bottom cradles and amazingly the seatpost is never been cracked and is in perfect condition. It needs some extra Holes filled but overall it should be pretty easy.

I can't wait to move on to 27° necks









No comments:

Post a Comment