Wednesday, March 23, 2011


I spent yesterday organizing the monster batch of parkerizing. It turned out well and has a nice color to it. Now that it is done, I can finish up the three bikes that we have been working on. Here is a pic of Randy's foot board and brake pedal set up.

HEre are some drums that I am prepping.

Ray is making some good progress on Ed's 55. The front end is set up, and the fender is almost fit for good. Pretty soon we can put this on the lift and install the motor and trans!!

We got another batch of proto type site gauges. We had the red line added, and the u clamp sorted out. We are approving them for production, and now all we have to do is print up instructions, order the 10-32 screw and shake proof washers. This has been a two year project, and i am so happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Matt for taking the time from your day to show me what's shakin' with y'all! I would like to see the site gauge once everything is cool with y'all to get close ups! Whoa, those brake drums look super clean! It's been so long since I've seen brake drums so "virgin"! You guys at the shop rock! Thanks for updating us so often.