I pulled Andy's 47 out and threw it up onthe lift after lunch. This bike is going to be so primo. We will put the motor and transmission in tonight. Pretty exciting stuff.
Delmar delivered some neat stuff today. These are gaskets for the revised early gas valves. We tried to make them out of peak, thinking it would seal-- it didn't work to well though. We are going to try a couple other types of material for the seal. If you guys have any suggestions let me know.
These are cages for early sprocket shafts and star hubs. All ofthe aftermarket ones do not work. We have been buying and piecing sets of these together for years because of this. Well these are the prototype reproductions, and they look really great. This is a very tough piece to make because of all of the material that has to come out of them with out distorting the dimensions.
Check out the finish on the counterbores!!!! these things look amazing. These are fresh off of the machine and they have not been completely de burred. I checked them out with a sprocket shaft and case and everything seemed to work. I am so relieved that we don't have to worry about sub standard imported cages!!!