Saturday, June 13, 2009

The importance of a nice background


Here is a pic I took last sunday at 11:00 pm. My buddy John Lindeman showed up and helped me finish it up, and load this bike and two others into the trailer.


Here is a pic of the bike in the trailer. This bike is bitchin, it is a 46 EL. The 80s fiberglass trailer background does not do it justice.



Here is a better picture, this pic was taken Tuesday morning in boulder Colorado at Mike Lichter's studio. Mike is a wizard with the camera, and a true gentleman, I am glad that I know him.




Here is another pic with a black background, I like the black back ground the most, but it looks good both ways. My little pocket camera doesn't really do to good of a job of taking pics.





Here is the left side of the bike, I am happy with how this bike turned out, it is a peach. Check out the sweet shift arm that we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment