Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy new year and two big announcements


Happy new year everyone.   2013 was an amazing year filled with a lot of great experiences.  I can not wait for 2014.  Brittney and I will have our first child in May and we just found out that it is going to be a boy.   This leads me into my second big announcement,  the Cannonball Golden Ticket.  My friends and I have been working on this project for the last few months and are happy to finally share the news with everyone. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWShJCNHb1I


Here is a short video that my friend Gina made. 
I had a great time on both cannonball runs, but want to experience it from the sidelines this year and help my dad and whoever wins the promotion out.   Go to www.cannonballgoldenticket.com to learn more and see if the project works for you

No comments:

Post a Comment