wow, i can't believe this day finally came. I cast up some of these tail gunner lights out of 1020 steel two years ago, and finally sold a set to my friend in Arizona. Original lights were made out of pot metal and broke all the time. I figured 1020 steel would be an ideal metal to make them out of.
I made a die for re shaping headlight brackets
Here is the bottom of it, it is pretty self explanatory
I am going to weld a bar onto the die, so that I can tweak headlight brackets around to adjust the way the light sits on the bracket.
This was squashed flat before I used the new tool on it. I love fixing stuff.