Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vern"s 46 update


This is apic of vern's motor hanging out with other knucklehead motors in our show room.


Here it is in his chassis. This bike is going to be sooo nice. We are waiting on the fenders and other misc pieces. Should be coming together soon.



I love the way these bikes look outside in the snow. The handlebars are original standard bars which are more comfortable that speedster bars. Somebody bent them up during the last 70 years, I will have to bend them down and repaint them. My dad has the factory tool that was sold to dealers in the thirties and forties for moving crashbars and handle bars. I will post pics when we do it, because it is so damn neat.




Add Image
I will bolt the motor and transmission down for good when I come back from vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment