Wednesday, November 10, 2010

coolest part of my year


Last week Rich Schultz called me to ask if I would be interested in joining a club that he was starting up. Rich is an eighty something year old man that I have known since I was eight years old. He wrote the book on Henderson motorcycles, was one of the guys that helped start the davenport meet almost 40 years ago and was just given an honorary membership to the AMCA and most importantly he is a really great guy. Anyways, he sent me my certificate and complimentary pair of brown gloves, I am really glad that I made the list of guys.

Rich, my uncle Ricky in San Fran Cisco, Jay Leno and some of the AMCA Omaha chapters are the only other guys on the roster right now. The neatest part is that my dad isn't in, so we can all give him a hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment