Monday, November 23, 2009

rims, covers, and cookies


Jesse took the muffler cover off of my dad's 49 today. We are shipping it to a friend out east who is going to make a very small run of them. Hopefully he can do a good job of accurately reproducing them and still be cost effective. We will see. Shoot me an email if you are interested in one or two.



This weekend my dad, tim and I went to the black hills for the AMCA Black Hills Chapter christmas party. I got some rims pinstriped while we were there. They look great. These black cream and red rims are for a 45 wl bobber that Iam working on.



HEre are the rims for my 1914 sears. They are pretty flashy, and kind of remind me of a box of animal crackers. The sears bike is going to be a real looker.

1 comment:

  1. What would be interesting is to also make some muffler covers reversed for the left side!

    ReplyDelete